We thoroughly check each answer to a question to provide you with the most correct answers. Found a mistake? Let us know about it through the REPORT button at the bottom of the page.
Click to rate this post![Total: 8 Average: 2.4]
- Ecosystem: a biological community of interacting organisms and their physical environment.
- Rainforest: an ecosystem where one can find tall and densely growing trees in an area of high annual rainfall.
- Deforestation: the action of clearing a wide area of trees.
- Greenhouse gases: substances in Earth’s atmosphere that trap heat and cause global warming/climate change.
- Climate change: a disruption in global or regional climate patterns.
- Livestock: domesticated animals that are raised to be sold for meat or production of products.
- Crops: plants grown for food.
- Logging: the cutting down of trees for commercial products.
- Biodiversity: plant and animal life in a particular ecosystem.
- Culprit: someone or something that is responsible for a negative action.
- Arrow: a straight thin shaft that you shoot from a bow.
- Brave: having or showing the ability to face danger or pain without fear.
- Clean: free from dirt stains or clutter.
- Coach: a person who trains or teaches athletes, athletic teams, or performers.
- Copy: a thing made to be similar or identical to another.
- Dislike: a feeling of distaste or hostility.
- Fast: moving at high speed.
- Film: a series of moving images.
- Leave: to go away from.
- Load: to fill with a large amount.
- Lock: to secure something.
Was this helpful?
Let us know if this was helpful. That’s the only way we can improve.