We thoroughly check each answer to a question to provide you with the most correct answers. Found a mistake? Let us know about it through the REPORT button at the bottom of the page.
How the Spider Came to Be
1. This story is a myth. Often, a myth may teach a lesson. The main lesson in this story is: ‘too much pride can be a bad thing.’
2. According to the story, Arachne was: ‘a young woman.’
3. The great weaver in the story is a goddess. Why is this important to know?: ‘A goddess can do things that a human cannot.’
4. From what you have read, which of these sentences is true?: ‘Arachne did not have a teacher.’
5. In this part of the text, what does “move Arachne’s hand” mean?: ‘help Arachne weave.’
Reading Plus Answers Level A (Ambient-Example A) Reading Plus Answers Level A is the same as answer level A in the previous exercise, but with answers that were displayed in a “Reading Plus Answers (Ambient)” state. These answers are white with arrows pointing in their direction.
Reading Plus Answers Level A and B: Reading and Vocabulary is generally more difficult than a normal A and B level at school. Reading Plus Answers Level A covers vocabulary, rules, grammar and reading comprehension.