We thoroughly check each answer to a question to provide you with the most correct answers. Found a mistake? Let us know about it through the REPORT button at the bottom of the page.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
- Accept: to receive.
- Copper: a reddish-brown metal.
- Hire: to give someone a job.
- Opposite: very different from.
- Responsible: trustworthy; reliable.
- Acid: a substance that increases the hydrogen ion concentration of a solution.
- Correct: right.
- Host: someone who throws a party, entertains others in their home.
- Ordinary: with no special or distinctive features; normal.
- Revolve: to go around something in a circle; to turn around in a circle.
- Active: taking action; full of movement.
- Couple: to join, unite.
- Illness: state of being sick.
- Organize: arrange or put in order.
- Royal: of or relating to a king or queen.
Was this helpful?
Let us know if this was helpful. That’s the only way we can improve.