We thoroughly check each answer to a question to provide you with the most correct answers. Found a mistake? Tell us about it through the REPORT button at the bottom of the page. Ctrl+F (Cmd+F) will help you a lot when searching through such a large set of questions.
True or False
Complete the Label
- Date: 8/9
- Time: 2:00 p.m.
- Food: Melon Balls
- Label: USE BY
Fill in the Blank
- Six; fifteen
Store the Food
- Shellshock identification tags must be kept on file for _____ days from the harvest date of the shellfish?
- Which of the following products must be delivered at the proper temperatures? (select all that apply)
Cold TCS Foods
Hot TCS Foods
- Arrange stored food by its use-by-date so that you use the oldest food first.
- Store the following food items in the shelf it belongs, by dragging it.
Cake, Raw poultry, Ground beef
- Maintain the following food Storage Order From Top To Bottom for Refrigeration (Drag to move up and down)
Whole cuts of beef and pork
Ground meat and fish
Whole and ground poultry
- You can store food in any durable container that you can cover.
- You can store food near chemicals as long as the chemicals are stored in sturdy, clearly labeled containers.
- An operation that has prepped tuna salad can store it at 41F or lower form a maximum of how many days?
- What should Store food at least _______ gap off the floor?
- When storing food using the FIFO method, the food with the earliest use-by dates should be stored
Below food with later use-by dates
Behind food with later use-by-dates
In front of food with later use-by dates
All of the above
- What defines an approved reputable supplier?
inspected and meets all applicable local laws
inspected and meets all applicable federal laws
inspected and meets all applicable state laws
All of the above
- Which of the following method often used for packaging Frozen pre-cooked meals?
Modified atmosphere packaging (MAP)
Reduced oxygen packaging (ROP)
Ultra-High temperature (UHT)
- How long should you store ready-to-eat TCS food that is prepared on-site?
Maximum 1 day
Maximum 3 days
Maximum 7 days
Maximum 10 days
- Stock rotation should be followed.
FIRST- IN, FIRST-OUT (FIFO)
LAST- IN, FIRST-OUT (LIFO)
FIRST-IN LAST-OUT (FILO)
LAST- IN, LAST-OUT (LILO)
- Which of the following foods need to be cooled to 41 degrees within 4 hours of delivery? (select all that apply)
- What is the acceptable receiving temperature for eggs?
- Which of the following methods is used to prevent the growth of microorganisms in packaged food by reducing oxygen in packaging?
- What is the most important factor in choosing an approved supplier?
It has a HACCP program or other food safety system
It has documented manufacturing and packing practices
It has been inspected and complies with local, state, and federal laws
It has been inspected and complies with WHO
- Which of the following statement comes under Temperatures Guidelines? (select all that apply)
locate thermometers in the coolest part of refrigerated unit
Do not overload coolers or freezers
Set refrigerators at 39F or above
Never place hot food in refrigerators
Internal and external thermometers must be maintained.
- Most cold TCS food should be delivered at what temperature ______ degrees?
35˚F or Lower
41˚F or Lower
41˚F or Higher
135˚F or higher
- What is the maximum acceptable receiving temperature for fresh beef?
- You should reject a delivery of frozen steaks covered in ice crystals.
- Hot food must be cool to ______degree before placing it in the refrigerator.
- In top-to-bottom order, how should a fresh pork roast, fresh ground meat, fresh salmon, a carton of lettuce, and pan of fresh poultry be stored in a cooler?
Lettuce, salmon, pork roast, ground meat, poultry
Salmon, roast pork, poultry, ground meat, lettuce
Salmon, lettuce, poultry, roast pork, ground meat
ground meat, poultry, Lettuce, salmon, pork roast
- What is the following foods are below ready-to-eat food?
all of the above
Other Servsafe Quiz Answers
|Chapter 1: Providing Safe Food||ServSafe Chapter 1 Quiz Answers|
|Chapter 2: Forms of Contamination||ServSafe Chapter 2 Quiz Answers|
|Chapter 3: Personal Hygiene||ServSafe Chapter 3 Quiz Answer|
|Chapter 4||ServSafe Chapter 4 Quiz Answers|
|Chapter 5||ServSafe Chapter 5 Quiz Answers|
|Chapter 6||ServSafe Chapter 6 Quiz Answers|
|Chapter 7||ServSafe Chapter 7 Quiz Answers|
|Chapter 8||ServSafe Chapter 8 Quiz Answers|
|Chapter 9||ServSafe Chapter 9 Quiz Answers|
|Chapter 10||ServSafe Chapter 10 Quiz Answers|
Was this helpful?
The Quizzma Team is a collective of experienced educators, subject matter experts, and content developers dedicated to providing accurate and high-quality educational resources. With a diverse range of expertise across various subjects, the team collaboratively reviews, creates, and publishes content to aid in learning and self-assessment.
Each piece of content undergoes a rigorous review process to ensure accuracy, relevance, and clarity. The Quizzma Team is committed to fostering a conducive learning environment for individuals and continually strives to provide reliable and valuable educational resources on a wide array of topics. Through collaborative effort and a shared passion for education, the Quizzma Team aims to contribute positively to the broader learning community.