We thoroughly check each answer to a question to provide you with the most correct answers. Found a mistake? Let us know about it through the REPORT button at the bottom of the page. Ctrl+F (Cmd+F) will help you a lot when searching through such a large set of questions.
- In which pH Scale ranges Bacteria grow best in food?
4.6pH – 7.5pH
-4.6pH – 5.5pH
4.6pH – 6.6pH
-4.6pH – 7.5pH
- What is the most likely way we will control bacteria on our food?
Utensils and Surfaces Often
Time & Temperature
All of the above
- Which is the following food is a type of Acidic Food?
- What you should when you found your food handlers diagnosed with Salmonella Typhi?
Asked him to wash hands
Asked him not to touch any cooked food
Must be excluded from the operation
All of these
- Histamine Toxin Occurs when time-temperature abused with which of the following fish? (select all that apply)
- Which of the following foods is linked with “Norovirus”?
- Salmonella Typhi is commonly linked with ground beef.
- Which of the following can produce harmful toxins?
- The most important way to prevent foodborne illnesses caused by viruses is to control time and temperature
- Which of the following foods is linked with “Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli”?
- Which of the following foods is linked with “Nontyphoidal Salmonella”?
- All pathogens need oxygen to grow
- Which of the following reef fish Commonly linked to CIGUATERA TOXIN? (select all that apply)
- What would be the Prevention Measures for Shiga toxin-producing E. Coli? (select all that apply)
Exclude food handlers
Wash your hands the right way
Maintain cook food’s minimum internal temperatures
purchase produce from an approved reputable supplier
- Salmonella Typhi – Lives only in
A and B both
- FAT TOM stands for (Select and Drag the following words in ascending order to complete the FAT TOM meaning)
- Which of the following foods is linked with “Salmonella Typhi”?
- Parasites are commonly associated with seafood
- Which of the following carry nontyphoidal Salmonella naturally?
Feces of humans
Feces of humans with shigellosis
- The amount of moisture available in food is called
- Make sure fish that will be served raw or undercooked fish is correctly frozen by the manufacturer.
Optional if its from reputed manufacturer.
Mandatory if it’s from an unknown manufacturer.
- What should be the aw scale ranges in the food?
0.0 to 1.0
-1.0 to 1.0
-0.1 to 1.0
1.0 to 1.1
- What is the main way we prevent people from getting sick from seafood toxins?
Purchase fish from the approved supplier
Controlling time and temperature
Cleaning and sanitizing
- What are the following is a type of pathogen? (select all that apply)
- What are the three types of contaminants that are a risk to food?
- Which of the following foods is linked with “Shigella spp”?
- Oysters can be contaminated when they eat marine algae?
- Which of the following FUNGI can spoil food rapidly and will produce a smell or taste of alcohol?
All of the above
- Which of the following foods is linked with Hepatitis A?
- Select any six conditions that pathogens need to grow.