We thoroughly check each answer to a question to provide you with the most correct answers. Found a mistake? Tell us about it through the REPORT button at the bottom of the page. Ctrl+F (Cmd+F) will help you a lot when searching through such a large set of questions.
The right nostril and right ear are __________.I’m not quite sure what it is asking for but I believe it wants directional or orientational terms from Anatomy and I have already tried lateral and superficial.
- inferior = below
- proximal = closer to the torso
- superior = above
- distal = away from the torso
- lateral = toward the side
- anterior = toward the front
- medial.= toward the middle
- cephalad. = toward the head
- caudal. = toward the tail (away from the head)
- posterior = toward the back.
The right nostril and right ear are on the same size of the body, which is called ipsilateral.
Was this helpful?
Let us know if this was helpful. That’s the only way we can improve.