We thoroughly check each answer to a question to provide you with the most correct answers. Found a mistake? Let us know about it through the REPORT button at the bottom of the page.
The right nostril and right ear are __________.I’m not quite sure what it is asking for but I believe it wants directional or orientational terms from Anatomy and I have already tried lateral and superficial.
- inferior = below
- proximal = closer to the torso
- superior = above
- distal = away from the torso
- lateral = toward the side
- anterior = toward the front
- medial.= toward the middle
- cephalad. = toward the head
- caudal. = toward the tail (away from the head)
- posterior = toward the back.
The right nostril and right ear are on the same size of the body, which is called ipsilateral.