We thoroughly check each answer to a question to provide you with the most correct answers. Found a mistake? Let us know about it through the REPORT button at the bottom of the page. Ctrl+F (Cmd+F) will help you a lot when searching through such a large set of questions.
Which Of The Following Is Not Considered A Potential Insider Threat Indicator?
Which Of The Following Is Not Considered A Potential Insider Threat Indicator? New interest in learning another language.
Most people would not consider a new interest in learning another language as an indicator of insider threat. However, if this activity is coupled with other potential indicators, it could be cause for concern. Some other potential insider threat indicators include:
- Sudden changes in work habits or behavior
- Accessing sensitive or restricted information without authorization
- Attempting to circumvent security controls
- Excessive use of personal devices for work purposes
- Unauthorized downloading of software or files
- Stealing company property
- Violating internet usage policies
If you observe any of these behaviors in your workplace, it’s important to report them to your supervisor or security team. Don’t try to investigate the situation yourself, as you could inadvertently make it worse.
Remember, even if someone isn’t an insider threat, they could still engage in activities violating company policy. It’s always best to err on the side of caution and let the professionals handle it.