We thoroughly check each answer to a question to provide you with the most correct answers. Found a mistake? Let us know about it through the REPORT button at the bottom of the page.
Car Trivia Quiz
Car Trivia Questions
1.What was the first production car in the world with laser headlights?
- BMW M1
- BMW Z1
- BMW I8
- BMW E12
2. How much did a 1959 Aston Martin DB Mark III originally cost?
3. What is generally considered to be the first “pony car”?
- Mercury Cougar
- Chevrolet Camaro
- Pontiac Firebird
- Ford Mustang
4. What was the first Japanese car to be produced in the United States?
- Honda Accord
- Mazda Miata
- Toyota Camry
5. How many prototypes did Toyota build while developing the first Lexus?
6. What car sold more than one million units in 1965, setting a record that still stands today?
- Buick Wildcat
- Chevrolet Impala
- Pontiac GTO
7. What do the letters in BMW stand for?
- Berlin Motor Works
- Bonn Motor Works
- Bavarian Motor Works
- Belgian Motor Works
8. Which model did Chevrolet ship vertically during the 1970s?
9. What year was the Corvette first introduced?
10. What is Toyata’s luxury division called?
11. What was the first car to be mass-produced?
12. What was the first car launched into space?
- Rolls-Royce Vision 100
- Tesla Roadster
- Porsche 911
13. How much did the first Ford Mustang cost?
14. What animal is on the Porsche logo?
15. What kind of car inspired Ferruccio Lamborghini to start his own automobile company?
- Ferrari 250GT
- Alfa Romeo
16. What color were all Ferraris originally?
17. How much horse power did the first Porsche 911 have?
Easy Car Trivia
Bought By GM In the 1950s.
Founded By Henry Ford in the 1920s.
Ford Motor Company
Chrysler’s Aftermarket Division
World Famous Italian Car Manufacturer.
Started As a Test Driver for Alfa Romeo, but went on to found his own company.
Founded Lamborghini in the early 1960s.
Created the Challenger R/T Muscle Car in the 1970s.
Founded under Adolf Hitler’s orders.
Designed the world famous VW Beetle and the Porsche 911 cars.
Ferdinand A. Porsche
Famous for the Viper and Viper GTS.
Enzo Ferrari originally worked for this Italian Company.
A Famous Lamborghini Test driver who had a car named after him.
The R8 is this brand’s German Supercar.
BMW Stands for what?
Bavarian Motor Works
The First Russian Sports car Brand.
The Trans Am and Firebird were this American Brand’s Creations.
Focuses on modifying Chevy Trucks.
McLaren is based in this British City.
The Porsche 917 was a race car that was outlawed in the Le Mans Circuit. What was it’s nickname?
The “Widow-Maker”. It earned this name because it killed so many drivers. It was WAY too fast for it’s time.
What Japanese Brand gave us the LFA?
This brand has its own city!
This Brand does it all.
Rivals with Mitsubishi in several areas.
The worst car the world has ever seen is from this brand.
What does SRT stand for?
Street and Racing Technology
This car brand is from England and gave us the Cooper and One.
Famous for the One-77 Supercar.
Founded by Ferdinand A. Porsche’s father.
What country is Bugatti, famous for the Bugatti Veyrons, from?
Porsche’s aftermarket division.
Nissan’s aftermarket division
The GT-R is this Japanese company’s Supercar
What German racetrack is the longest and most difficult coarse ever built?
Bought Dodge out in the 1970s.
This company is all-electric.
Founded by Carroll Shelby and created the legendary Cobra. Also one of Ford’s two aftermarket divisions.
Ford’s second aftermarket division.
Created the Zonda and Huayra, based in Italy.
Constantly battling with Bugatti for the title of World’s Fastest Car.
Created the Civic and Fit models.
Two Brothers founded Dodge. What was their family name and what are they known by today?
The Dodge Brothers founded Dodge in the early 1960s. They didn’t catch on until the 70s, though.
This British car is basically held together by superglue.
Let us know if this was helpful. That’s the only way we can improve.